CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Rabu, 28 Mei 2008

Dear...


Ratu said "dear my dairy..."
I say "dear my blog..."

This and next week i will be busy with my touring to Bandung. that can be very hard work until 9th June. Maybe i can't posting during that time but its ok i am happy when i remember that i have a new pace with pink and green background. Thanks to kendis who help me to make it better.

Hope this tour will be success and help me to solve my others problem. I can not deny February to May are big months in my live. I had passing a lot of thinks that could make me stronger to pacing future. Problem with my health, my biggest future planning, works in my office, relation with my parents. They came one by one without giving me time to breathe.


One think I’ll never forget “I am fine with all of that” there are always solutions never thinking life will end, passing it and you will be happy

Dear blog…. I think just it for this time I will be back tomorrow and please don’t tell to anyone about this ok … :)


Cheers
Aisyah

0 comment: