CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Jumat, 20 Juni 2008

disapointed

I have made big plan with my future I decided to continue my study in Badung but I have to settle my life in Palu first so i made lists what i will do this year and what is my target. Start from July to the end of this year i have to work hard to earn more money and save it. I quoted how much i have to earn to cover all my expenses to start my live from now until i leave Palu.

Everything looks perfect and easy but today everything being hard and disappoint. I can believe that my closest person in my live judge me that i am not trustable to live alone in Bandung. She doesn’t believe me that i can survive and settle my live and my financial.

Why...

It was hurting me and I am sad, I am sad not because you disagree, I am sad because you still entrust me even though i have been tried to be better one. I am really sure i do it not for someone but i do it for myself and i will keep it. Ok let’s say that you disagree but please trust me i want be better then yesterday.

0 comment: